Resume Review via Video - Series + SOCIAL + Coaching
- One of CHICAGO Metrics® experienced professionals will review your resume in a series of over four video sessions and send you the review with tips on improving the formatting, the structure, and the wording of your resume. Follow along with the reviewer as they point out each area and explain where to make changes and, more importantly, why.
- Most reviews are 5 - 10 minutes long and you receive a video link that allows you to replay the video as often as you'd like.
- The goal of this is to allow YOU to tell a better story. In order to do that, YOU have to be involved in the process as much as possible. Which is why we have found this format to work so well.
- The sessions follow the following format:
- Session 1 - Video Review and You Edit
- Session 2 - Video Review and You Edit
- Session 3 - Video Review and Reviewer Edits and sends you the edited copy.
- Session 4 - Video Review and You Finalize, if tweaks are needed.
- Session 5 - Video Review of the 4 main social platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- This package also includes TWO 30 minute coaching sessions with a CHICAGO Metrics® advisor that has been a hiring manager to help prepare YOU and YOUR story. These coaching sessions are done via video chat.