CHICAGO Metrics™ is proud to be a member of Pledge 1%, a corporate philanthropy movement dedicated to making the community a key stakeholder in every business.
CHICAGO Metrics™ is joining an impressive network of entrepreneurs and companies across the globe that have committed to philanthropic efforts through the Pledge 1% movement. By pledging at least 1% of its memberships at 95% off to NPOs & NGOs, EDUs, and SLTT Gov'ts. CHICAGO Metrics™ is demonstrating a commitment to philanthropic leadership.
“CHICAGO Metrics™ wants to make a positive impact on society and believes it is important to make this commitment through Pledge 1%.”
- Edward Marchewka | Founder
About Pledge 1%
Pledge 1% is an effort spearheaded by Atlassian, Rally for Impact, Salesforce and Tides to accelerate their shared vision around integrating philanthropy into businesses around the world. Pledge 1% encourages and challenges individuals and companies to pledge 1% of equity, product and employee time for their communities, because pledging a small portion of future success can have a huge impact on tomorrow. Pledge 1% offers companies turnkey tools and best practices, making it accessible for any company to incorporate philanthropy into their business model. To learn more or to take the pledge, please visit www.pledge1percent.org.
- Organizations must be recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations formed for charitable, educational, religious, literary, scientific, or other tax-exempt purposes.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations are not eligible for CHICAGO Metrics™'s Pledge 1% program.
- Organizations, such as churches, that are automatically considered tax-exempt under group exemption must still obtain recognition of 501(c)(3) tax exemption from the IRS to qualify for the CHICAGO Metrics™ Pledge 1% program.
- CHICAGO Metrics™ reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at CHICAGO Metrics™'s sole discretion and are not subject to external review.